Scientific Route – Journals
Scientific Route is the publication company
scientific publishing of journals
scientific book publishing
organization and holding of conferences and seminars
organization of internships
Our business to help scientists to become better.
EUREKA: Physics and Engineering – scientific journal whose main aim is to publish materials allowed to see new discoveries at the intersection of sciences.
EUREKA: Social and Humanities – scientific journal whose main aim is to publish materials aimed at the study of society and human relations in society as well as economic relations. A distinctive feature of the manuscripts submitted to the journal, is the emphasis on the use of system analysis techniques, allows to see new discoveries at the intersection of different fields of knowledge.
EUREKA: Health Sciences – scientific journal, whose main aim is to publish materials focused on ways to preserve health, prevent diseases, technologies and means of treatment of diseases and the use of synthetic drugs. A distinctive feature of the manuscripts submitted to the journal is a component that allows see the new discoveries in the field of health preservation, involving knowledge of the different branches of science.
EUREKA: Life Sciences – scientific journal whose main aim is to publish materials allowed to see new discoveries at the intersection of life sciences.
The aim of the journal “ScienceRise” is familiarization of the scientific community and the community of specialists in various fields of activity with new knowledge and data obtained by researchers in the following areas: Physical Sciences and Engineering, Health Sciences, Social Sciences.
The multidisciplinarity of the journal, which includes 3 different scientific fields, is justified by the skeleton of the idea underlying the concept of the journal. This concept is presented as follows.
Recent 20 PAPERS
- NEURYDYNAMIC FEATURES OF YOUNG PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT DURATION OF VESTIBULAR ILLUSION
- METHODS FOR DETERMINING THE CHARACTERIZATION OF MASHES WITH FIBER FOR SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS ON THE MILK-PROTEIN BASE
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE NEW PRODUCTION METHOD OF HEALTHFUL CRYOFROZEN NANOADDITIVES OF CHLOROPHYLL-CONTAINING VEGETABLES USING CRYOMECHANICAL PROCESSES
- STUDY OF MICROBIAL POLYSACCHARIDES’ IMPACT ON ORGANOLEPTIC AND PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL PARAMETERS OF PROTEIN-FREE AND GLUTEN-FREE FLOURY PRODUCTS
- PROBATION OF THE IMPROVED VACUUM-EVAPORATIVE APPARATUS FOR PRODUCING CONCENTRATED FRUIT-BERRY SEMI-PRODUCTS
- INVESTIGATION OF INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL FACTORS ON CONSUMPTION PROPERTIES FORMATION IN MILK-CHERRY SMOOTHIE
- STUDY OF THE EFFECTIVE VISCOSITY OF GELATINIIZED STARCH DISPERSIONS, BASED ON PHYSICALLY MODIFIED STARCHES, DEPENDING ON TECHNOLOGICAL FACTORS
- ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF FOMITOPSIS BETULINA CULTURAL LIQUID
- CHANGE OF INDICES OF THE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF RATS’ HEARTS AT ARTIFICIAL HYPOBIOSIS
- RESEARCH OF WHEAT DRYING IN A MICROWAVE AND COMBINED FILTER-MICROWAVE DRYER
- RESEARCH OF QUALITY INDICATORS OF PROTEIN-FAT MIXTURE FROM FLAX AND SESAME SEEDS FOR NUTRITION OF ATHLETES
- DECREASE OF REPEATED CONTAMINATION OF PACKED DELI-CIOUS MEAT PRODUCTS
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE METHOD OF COMPARATIVE STUDY OF MILK WHEY PROTEINS ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS
- INVESTIGATION OF THE INFLUENCE OF FLAXSEED MEAL ON THE BIOCHEMICAL PROCESSES OF THE WHEAT TEST
- APPLICATION OF CO-BIOPROCESSING TECHNIQUES (ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS AND FERMANTATION) FOR IMPROVING THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF WHEAT BRAN AS FOOD FUNCTIONAL INGREDIENS
- FERMENTATION OF MULTIGRAIN DOUGH – AN APPROACH TO REDUCE GLYCEMIC INDEX FOR HEALTHY BREAD
- INVESTIGATION OF SALICYLIC ACID-INDUCED CHANGE ON FLAVONOIDS PRODUCTION UNDER CADMIUM TOXICITY IN BUCKWHEAT (FAGOPYRUM ESCULENTUM MOENCH) PLANTS
- RESEARCH OF SENSOMOTOR REACTION, MEMORY AND ATTENTION INDICIES UNDER SENSORY DEPRIVATION
- RESEARCH OF RATIONAL CONCENTRATION OF OILSEED CROPS MEALS IN THE SANDY DOUGH SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCT
- STUDY OF MAIN QUALITY AND SAFETY PARAMETERS OF STRUCTURED OLIVES AND THEIR CHANGE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL FACTORS
ALL-PAGES SITE MAP